You’ll never forget
Hungary, Slovakia, Austria, Czech Republik.
World Heritage Sites
From the Austro-Hungarian Empire cities (Budapest, Bratislava and Vienna), we will arrive in Kafka’s city, Prague, where we will try a variety of Czech Beers. We present the Imperial Cities Tour passing through some of the prettiest and unforgettable cities to visit in Europe.
*Those extras marked with (*) in the description need to be selected when you reserve your place for the tour through the reservation form. This is because numbers need to be booked far in advance.
**Those extras marked with (**) in the description are not in the form used to book your place. We will be in touch two weeks before the tour to ask about your interest in these extras and you can pay directly to the tour leader during the trip.
The program could suffer unforeseen changes due to weather conditions, traffic… or the ability of the group to respect meeting times.
The cities where we will sleep are subject to availability, depending on the flexibility of the hotels or hostels. The quality of the establishment will not change.
Meeting Point: Budapest
You will receive more information by email once reserved and before the departure.
To get to Budapest there are low cost flights EVERY DAY with:
Check prices on the companies’ websites, or with comparison websites like:
- Transport in public bus to all the mentioned cities
- 6 days and 5 nights in the best hostels or hotels in Europe:
- 1 night in Budapest
- 2 Nights in Vienna
- 2 Nights in Prague
- 5 buffet breakfasts
- Multiple beds rooms (or you can specify a single or double room)
- All transport costs
- All costs related to parking, transport and tolls
- Group leader during the whole trip
- Assistance throughout the whole trip
- Guided tours in mentioned cities by tour leaders
- Many other surprises!
What’s not included?
- Everything that is not mentioned in “What’s included?”
- Transport to the starting point
- Travel insurance and cancellation
- Optional daytrips offered on the tour
- Entrance fees for monuments and attractions
- Visa fees or other administrative costs
- Transport within the cities (metro, taxi etc.)
- Bus tour in Vienna with a professional guide (€20)
Book your spot wiht just 100€…
…yand the rest 45 days before departure
Minimum number of participants:
Being a group trip, it will only go ahead with a minimum of 10 participants each trip.
If 10 people or fewer are signed up, the tour will be carried out by train.
Hotels and hostels:
The multiple rooms are from 3 to 9 beds, according to the availability of the establishment. If you want a double or single room, mark this extra in your booking form.
The entire trip is organised by Unitrips, a travel agency which is registered in the General Directorate of Tourism of the community of Madrid with CICMA 2900 and is a member of FETAVE.