Exclusive for young people!
The biggest cities in Portugal
Don´t miss out on an unforgettable night
Don´t miss out on this chance to travel to the best cities in Portugal with other Erasmus students. You will get the opportunity to explore Lisbon, Oporto, Coimbra and many other unforgettable cities. What are you waiting for? Book your place now, before it´s too late!
- 31st October to 4th November
*This travel program may suffer unexpected changes due to the weather, traffic or any other unforeseen circumstances.
Choose where you depart from!
31st October 2018
- Cartagena: 22:00
- Murcia: 22:30
“You will recieve more information about this trip via email once you have reserved your place! (before the trip)”
- Transport for the journey in a comfortable, private bus
- 4 days and 3 nights
- 2 nights in Lisbon (hostel)
- 1 night in Oporto (hostel)
- All of the transport costs
- Parking and toll expenses
- Walking tour of Lisbon
- Walking tour of Oporto
- Group leader for the entire trip
- Photographer throughout the trip
- Help from our team throughout the trip
- And many more surprises…
- Everything that is not mentioned in ¨what´s included”
- Travel and cancellation insurance
- Optional activities
- Entry into monuments, parks and attractions
- Visa or other administrative costs
- Bus/metro/taxi tickets in the different cities
- Boat trip along the Rivier Duero followed by wine tasting (6 different wines): 10€
- Trip to the Tower of Belem and the Jeronimos Monastery: 12€
- Trip to Sintra and Cascais: 35€
Language of the tour:
The main language of the tour will be Spanish. However, when possible specific translations will be given to the english speakers as it is not feasible to do the tour in 2 languages at the same time!
Minimum number of travellers:
As this is a group trip, it will only go ahead if more than 40 people sign up!
Hostels, Hotels and Campsites
The shared rooms have 3-9 beds in them, depending on availability. If you want a double or single room you need to highlight this in the extras section on the reservation form. If there is a lack of availability in the previously mentioned cities, the organisation reserves the right to reserve accommodation in nearby cities or to change the program without causing any big disruptions.
Unitrips will not be held responsible for the lack of tickets available for the previously mentioned monuments, being non-organisation services. If tickets are not available, the amount charged will be refunded.
This trip is organised entirely by Unitrips, a travel agency registered in the Directorate General of Tourism of the Community of Madrid with CICMA 2900 and member of FETAVE.