That you won´t forget
Getting to know all of its secrets
Enjoy the full Unitrips experience
Join this adventure to get to know all of Italy´s secrets. You will discover all of the prettiest corners of Tusacany, the Amalfi Coast, not forgetting Italian Classics. Don´t think anymore and let us take you on the best route through Italy this Autumn!
- From 5th to 18th of October: From
The program could suffer unforeseen changes due to weather conditions, traffic… or the ability of the group to respect meeting times.
The suggested programme doesn’t include optional/extra activities. You will have opportunity to book some of them in the reservation form, while the others will be proposed by the tour leader along the tour.
- 5th of October 2020
The final times will be announced via email a couple of days before the departure.
For different departure points, please, please consult us.
To arrive in Venice you can find flights and the cheapest combinations in this link.
- Travel In our comfortable Unitrips bus to the destinations mentioned in the programme.
- Accommodation in the best hotels, hostels and bungalows in Europe.
- 2 Nights in Venice
- 2 Nights in Pisa
- 1 Night in Siena
- 2 Nights in Pienza
- 1 Night Outskirts of Rome
- 3 Nights in Naples
- 2 Nights in Rome
- 13 Breakfasts
- Arrival and Departure airport transfer
- Venice Pack: Murano and Burano + Vaporetto
- Entrance to 5 Terre National Park
- Excursion to Amalfi Coast and Capri
- Visit to Pompeii
- Wine tasting in Tuscany
- Habitaciones dobles
- All transportation costs
- Parking and toll costs
- Group leader during the entire trip
- Assistance throughout the trip
- Walks through the cities accompanied by tour leaders
- Public transport tickets in cities (for group activities)
- Welcome Kit
- Sim card valid in all of Europe
- And many more surprises….
- Everything not mentioned in “Includes”
- Transport to the point of departure
- Travel or cancellation insurance
- Tickets to monuments, parks, attractions.
- Visa or administrative expenses.
- Other public transport (not in group)
- Optional activities
Book your place for only 250€…
… and the rest 45 days before departure
The rooms that will be available on this tour will be double, depending on the availabilty. The cities in which we will sleep may vary depending on the availability of accommodation, supposing that this will not have an impact on the organisation of the tour. Unitrips reserves the right to book accommodation in the nearby cities of those in the program in the case of unavalibility.
Language of the tour:
The main language of this tour will be Spanish. However specific translations will be given as much as possible for those who speak english as it is not feasible to carry out the tour in 2 different languages simultaneously.
This trip is entirely organized by Unitrips, a travel agency registered in ” Dirección General e Turismo de la Comunidad de Madrid” with CICMA License 2900 and FETAVE member