Spain, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Italy
Enjoy the full Unitrips experience
Únete a este viaje por Europa junto con otros jóvenes viajeros de todas partes del mundo.
- Madrid: Del 24 de Septiembre al 7 de Octubre:
Este viaje saldrá con más de 1 autocar, si deseas estar con algún compañero que ya ha reservado te rogamos comunicarlo en el apartado de peticiones especiales.
The program could suffer unforeseen changes due to weather conditions, traffic… or the ability of the group to respect meeting times.
The suggested programme doesn’t include optional/extra activities. You will have opportunity to book some of them in the reservation form, while the others will be proposed by the tour leader along the tour.
- 24th September
The final times will be announced via email a couple of days before the departure.
For different departure points, please, please consult us.
To get to Madrid you can choose:
- By bus
- By plane
- By train
You can find the cheapest flights in this link
Si tienes problemas para encontrar un vuelo en los horarios y días que quieres, podemos echarte una mano. Antes de todo, ¡te aconsejamos leer este articulo!
- Travel In our comfortable Unitrips bus to the destinations mentioned in the programme*
- Accommodation in the best hotels and hostels in Europe
- 2 Nights in Madrid
- 1 Night on bus from Madrid to Paris
- 2 Nights in Paris
- 1 Night in Brussels
- 2 Nights in Amsterdam
- 1 Nights in Cologne
- 1 Nights in Stuttgart (or outskirts)
- 1 Night in Salzburg
- 1 Nights in Innsbruck
- 2 Nights in Venice
- 12 breakfasts
- Cuadruple Rooms (double/twin or single on request)
- Airport transfer in Madrid
- All transportation costs (in group)
- Parking and toll costs
- Group leader during the entire trip
- Assistance throughout the trip
- Walks through the cities accompanied by tour leaders
- Public transport tickets in cities (for group activities)
- Welcome Kit
- Sim card valid in all of Europe
- And many more surprises….
- Everything not mentioned in “Includes”
- Transport to the point of departure
- Travel or cancellation insurance
- Tickets to monuments, parks, attractions.
- Visa or administrative expenses.
- Other public transport (not in group)
- Optional activities
- Boat ride on the Canals of Amsterdam: 10€
- Entrance to Anne Frank’s house: 18€
- Heineken Experience: 18€
- Tour of the Dutch Mills, Zaanse Schans: 15€
- Paris by Night (+12€)
- And much more
Book your place for only 250€…
… and the rest 45 days before departure
The rooms that will be available on this tour will be cuadruple, depending on the availabilty. If you want a double/twin or single room you can book this extra service in the reservation formThe cities in which we will sleep may vary depending on the availability of accommodation, supposing that this will not have an impact on the organisation of the tour. Unitrips reserves the right to book accommodation in the nearby cities of those in the program in the case of unavalibility.
Language of the tour:
The main language of this tour will be Spanish. However specific translations will be given as much as possible for those who speak english as it is not feasible to carry out the tour in 2 different languages simultaneously.
This trip is entirely organized by Unitrips, a travel agency registered in ” Dirección General e Turismo de la Comunidad de Madrid” with CICMA License 2900 and FETAVE member