Price now from
Spain, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Italy.
Enjoy the full Unitrips experience.
Join this trip of autumn in Europe, full of dreamy landscapes, mountains, where we will cross France, Germany, Italy and much more, together with other young travellers from all over the world.
- Madrid: From 24th September to 13th October:
The program could suffer unforeseen changes due to weather conditions, traffic… or the ability of the group to respect meeting times.
The suggested programme doesn’t include optional/extra activities. You will have opportunity to book some of them in the reservation form, while the others will be proposed by the tour leader along the tour.
- 24th September 2020
The final times will be announced via email a couple of days before the departure.
For different departure points, please, please consult us.
To get to Madrid/Paris you can choose:
- By bus
- By plane
- By train
You can find the cheapest flights in this link
For different departure points, please consult us.
- Travel In our comfortable Unitrips bus to the destinations mentioned in the programme*
- Accommodation the best hotels, hostels and bungalows in Europe:
- 2 Nights in Madrid
- 1 Night on Bus from Madrid to Paris
- 2 Nights in Paris
- 1 Night en Brussels
- 2 Nights in Amsterdam
- 1 Night in Cologne
- 1 Night in Stuttgart (or outskirts)
- 1 Night in Salzburg
- 1 Night in Innsbruck
- 2 Nights in Venice
- 1 Night in Pisa
- 2 Nights in Rome
- 1 Night on Ferry (From Rome to Barcelona)
- 1 Night in Barcelona
- 17 breakfasts
- Cuadruple rooms (double/twin or single on request)
- All transportation costs
- Parking and toll costs
- Group leader during the entire trip
- Assistance throughout the trip
- Walks through the cities accompanied by tour leaders
- Public transport tickets in cities (for group activities)
- Welcome Kit
- Sim card valid in all of Europe
- And many more surprises….
- Everything not mentioned in “Includes”
- Transport to the point of departure
- Travel or cancellation insurance
- Tickets to monuments, parks, attractions.
- Visa or administrative expenses.
- Other public transport (not in group)
- Optional activities
- Pack Rome: Sistine Chapel and Vatican Museums, Colosseum and Roman forums trains to and from the center: 55€
- Pack Venice: Murano and Burano + Vaporetto (+35€)
- Boat ride on the Canals of Amsterdam: 10€
- Heineken Experience: 18€
- Entrance to Anne Frank’s house: 18€
- Tour of the Dutch Mills, Zaanse Schans: 15€
- París by Night (+12€)
- Excursion to National Park 5 Terre (+55€)
- And much more!!
Book your place for only 250€…
… and the rest 45 days before departure
Language of the tour:
The main language of this tour will be Spanish. However specific translations will be given as much as possible for those who speak english as it is not feasible to carry out the tour in 2 different languages simultaneously.
The rooms that will be available on this tour will be cuadruple, depending on the availabilty. If you want a double/twin or single room you can book this extra service in the reservation form. The cities in which we will sleep may vary depending on the availability of accommodation, supposing that this will not have an impact on the organisation of the tour. Unitrips reserves the right to book accommodation in the nearby cities of those in the program in the case of unavalibility.
This trip is entirely organized by Unitrips, a travel agency registered in ” Dirección General e Turismo de la Comunidad de Madrid” with CICMA License 2900 and FETAVE member