You’ll never forget
Price for students
Spectacular natural beauty
Levi, the party resort of Lapland! You’ll stay in the most popular ski-resort in Finland, and be surrounded by expansive wilderness and wild parties. The perfect arctic adventure for students!
- From 17th to 23rd February
- From 21st to 27th February
- From 25th February to 2nd March
*Choose the date when you make your reservation
Preliminary itinerary. Final schedule will be sent by email to the participants 2 days before the departure.
Dates of the trip subject to availability.
Helsinki: Departure at 20:00 from the Railway Station Square (in front of the Casino) Mikonkatu 17).
*Final schedule will be sent by email to the participants 2 days before the departure.
- Travel in comfortable private bus to destinations mentioned in the program
- 7 days and 6 nights of trip
- 4 nights in wood cabins/cottages in Levi with sauna (shared accommodation)
- 2 nights in the comfortable bus
- Multiple rooms
- Visiting the Santa Claus village in Rovaniemi
- Visit of Arktikum museum
- All transport, parking and toll costs
- Group leader throughout the journey
- Assistance throughout the trip
- Tourist guide services
- All that’s not mentioned in “What’s Included”
- Transport up to the departure point
- Travel insurance or cancellation
- Optional activities (you can sign up to these online 8 days before the trip)
- Food (breakfast/lunch/dinner)
- Bed linen
- Visa or administrative expenses
Husky Safari (From 75€):
Siberian huskies are strong cheerful dogs that really love pulling sledges! After a quick lesson in the basics, the huskies will take you on a magical tour. The sledges accommodate two people and both of you will have the opportunity to drive for about 5 km. The safari ends back at base camp with a hot snack and a warming cup of tea.
Cross-Country Skiing + SPA (From 45€):
Finland’s national sport, our guides will prime you in the basic skiing techniques, and then you’ll be off, striding and gliding through amazing scenery along the best cross-country ski trails in the world. The program finishes with a tasty traditional Finnish soup lunch and a visit to the SPA.
Snowshoeing by night (From 35€):
When dusk descends and the stars come out, the adventure begins! If we’re lucky, we can gaze in wonder at the Northern Lights. On our way down, we call in at a Lapp hut for a snack and a tasty hot drink before bedtime. The activity takes from 2 to 3 hours.
Trip to the Arctic Ocean, Norway (From 60€):
Full day activity. You will experience breathtaking landscapes, walk on the shores of the Arctic Ocean and even swim in it. You’ll also meet and learn about the indigenous peoples who’ve lived in this cold and inhospitable region for thousands of years.
Reindeer Safari (From 35€):
The visit includes a reindeer safari which is about one kilometer long. Trail goes partly in the forest where you will also have the chance to feed the reindeer if you like and of course take some photos. At the house we will enjoy a hot drink. This program lasts about 1 to 1.5 hours.
Snowmobile Safari (From 85€):
Excursion of about 30km (2 hours) through hidden places and visit of old-fashioned reindeer farms. Includes a stop parada into a traditional old cabin for a hot drink and a bun. Snowmobile are for 2 people, but drivers must hold a valid international driving license.
Levi Spa (From 20€):
Levi Spa Water World is possibly the best spa experience in Lapland. A fascinating atmosphere is created by indoor and outdoor pools, different kinds of saunas, a water slide and variable lights, sounds and other phenomena of nature. Spa is open from 10 a.m till 10 p.m.
Snowboard/ Downhill Skiing (Variable prices):
Easy or challenging – Levi has it all! Lots of blue pistes for beginners, red ones for intermediate and black pistes for experts. Freeskiers can enjoy the Lappish style Snowpark and Street.
*This activity can not be booked in advance! Please ask your Tour Guide for more information.
Arctic Skills (45€):
Want to push your limits in the Arctic environment of Finnish Lapland? We offer an exciting learning-by-doing opportunity for you. During this adventurous activity, you will gain not only once-in-a-lifetime experience but also plenty of knowledge from our experienced guides. Learn how to build a teepee, make a fire without matches and basics of Ice fishing. Previous outdoor experience not required.
*Kindly note that extra activities can only be booked online up to 8 days before the departure through the booking form. Is it possible to book the activities in Lapland, but you take the risk of overbooking, also prices increase (between 5/10€ per activity). Englis speaking guides.
*In the event of a snowmobile accident caused by the driver, he/she will be charged a minimum fee of €850.
To get to Finland there are frequent low cost flights with:
Check prices on the companies’ websites, or with comparison websites like:
Accommodation is right in the heart of Levi. All the services are only a few steps away from the accommodation (Grocery stores, Pistes, Ski tracks, Alko, Restaurants, Clubs etc.). The kitchens of the apartments are well equipped. There is a panel TV, stereos/a DVD-player, a drying cabinet, a sauna and shower(s) in every apartment. Smoking is not allowed inside the apartments! Please notice that some of the apartments have double beds so you may have to share a bed.
There is no wifi in the cabins, but remember, we’re in Lapland to enjoy it! Anyway there are various wifi points in the village.
What should I bring with me?:
- Warm clothes (can be rented for €12/unit/day, or €7 /day only general and boots).
- The bedding or sleeping bag (linen not included but can be rented for 15 € / trip).
- Swimsuit (unless you want to do it the Finnish way!)
- Anything else you may need during the trip: money, credit card, medicine etc.
- Student card for discounts
- A small pillow or a special neck cushion for the bus trip.
- Flip flops for Arctic swimming and jumping in the snow after sauna.
Organization of the trip:
- External organization
1. Cancelling 35 days or more before departure: customer is charged a service fee of €20. Non-EU citizens may also have to pay bank transfer fees.
2. Cancelling between 35 and 21 days before departure: customer is charged a service fee of 25% of the tour price in addition to possible visa and banking/postal charges.
3. Cancelling between 21 and 15 days before departure: customer is charged a service fee of 50% of the tour price in addition to possible visa and banking/postal charges.
4. Cancelling between 15 days and 72 hours prior to departure: customer is charged a service fee of 75% of the tour price in addition to possible visa and banking/postal charges.
5. If the tour is cancelled less than 72 hours before departure, Unitrips reserves the right to charge the entire price of the tour.