You’ll never forget
Now only 330 €
Hungary, Romania, Serbia, Bulgaria
World Heritage Sites
Disfruta de la mano de Unitrips de la región de Transilvania, hogar de Drácula y de mil secretos. Visitaremos ademas Bulgaria y Serbia, para así completar la visita de los Balcanes orientales. ¡No dejes de vivir esta Ruta por los Balcanes!
The program could suffer unforeseen changes due to weather conditions, traffic… or the ability of the group to respect meeting times.
Meeting Point: Budapest
You will recieve more information, before the trip, once you have booked your place.
To get to Budapest there are low cost flights everyday from Barcelona and Madrid airports with the following airlines:
You can check the prices at these comparison websites:
If you have any problems finding a flight that fits the dates and times that you need, we can help! But before you do anything, read this article!
- Transport in our comfortable Unitrips bus from Budapest to all of the previously mentioned destinations.
- 8 days and 8 nights
- 1 night in the bus
- 7 nights in hotels or hostels chosen by Unitrips
- 1 night in Brasov
- 1 night in Bucharest
- 1 night in Veliko Tarnovo
- 2 nights in Sofia
- 1 night in Belgrade
- 1 night in Budapest
- All of the travel expenses
- Parking and toll expenses
- shared rooms in hotels/hostels
- 7 breakfast buffets
- Group leader during the entire tour
- Help from our team throughout the trip
- Guided visits of the previously mentioned cities
- Entertainment during the trip
- Welcome Kit!
- And many more surprises…
- Everything that is mentioned in “what´s included”
- Flights/transport to the point of departure
- Travel or cancellation insurance
- Optional trips and tours
- Taxi/metro tickets in the cities mentioned
- Entry into the different monuments mentioned
Book your spot with just 100 €…
…and the rest 30 days before the departure
Minimum number of participants:
As this is a group trip, a minimum of 40 people are required for the trip to be confirmed.
The cities in which we will sleep may vary depending on the availability of accommodation, supposing that this will not have an impact on the organisation of the tour.