You’ll never forget
Spain, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Italy.
Enjoy the full Unitrips experience.
Join this trip of autumn in Europe, full of dreamy landscapes, mountains, where we will cross France, Germany, Italy and much more, together with other young travellers from all over the world.
Next Departures 2021:
- Madrid: From 21th September to 11th October:
Next Departures 2022:
- Madrid: From 22nd September to 12th October:
The program could suffer unforeseen changes due to weather conditions, traffic… or the ability of the group to respect meeting times.
The suggested programme doesn’t include optional/extra activities. You will have opportunity to book some of them in the reservation form, while the others will be proposed by the tour leader along the tour.
Madrid: at Atocha train station (Time to be confirmed)
The final times will be announced via email a couple of days before the departure.
To get to Madrid/Paris you can choose:
- By bus
- By plane
- By train
For different departure points, please consult us.
- Travel In our comfortable Unitrips bus to the destinations mentioned in the programme*
- 21 days and 20 nights of travel
- Accommodation in the best hotels, hostels and bungalows in Europe:
- 3 Nights in Madrid
- 1 Night on Bus (Madrid to Paris)
- 2 Nights in Paris
- 1 Night en Brussels
- 2 Nights in Amsterdam
- 1 Night in Cologne
- 1 Night in Stuttgart (or outskirts)
- 1 Night in Salzburg
- 1 Night in Innsbruck
- 2 Nights in Venice
- 1 Night in Pisa
- 2 Nights in Rome
- 1 Night on Ferry (Rome to Barcelona)
- 1 Night in Barcelona
- 18 breakfasts
- Multiple beded rooms (single or double/twin room if you request)
- All costs related to parking, transport and tolls
- Group leader during the whole trip
- Assistance throughout the whole trip
- Guided walks in mentioned cities by tour leaders (when bus tour is not offered)
- Public transport tickets in cities (for group activities)
- Welcome Kit
- Sim card valid in all of Europe
- And many more surprises….
- Everything that is not mentioned in “Includes”
- Transport to the starting point
- Travel insurance and cancellation insurance
- Plane tickets
- Entrance fees for monuments and attractions
- Visa fees or other administrative costs
- Transport within the cities (metro, taxi etc.)
- Optional activities
Optional Activities, extras:
- Pack Rome: Sistine Chapel and Vatican Museums + Colosseum + Roman forums + transfers
- Pack Venice: Murano and Burano + Vaporetto
- Boat ride on the Canals of Amsterdam
- Heineken Experience
- Entrance to Anne Frank’s house
- Excursion of the Dutch Mills, Zaanse Schans
- Paris by Night
- Excursion to National Park 5 Terre
- More activities – you will be informed by the tour leader during the tour
(You will be able to book your extras once you have booked your trip, through an App which we will give you access to).
Each optional activity requires a minimum of 30 participants.
Book your place with a small deposit…
…and pay the rest 45 days before departure
Transport by Bus:
Transport will be by private bus. Important: In this trip, the group may be divided into several buses if there is high demand, so for logistical reasons, Unitrips does not ensure that all travellers take the tour on the same bus. Unitrips will allocate the seats on the buses to the travellers.
Multiple rooms are from 3 to 9 beds, depending on the availability of the property. If you want a double/twin or single room you can book the extra service on the booking form. The cities where we will sleep may vary depending on the availability of the accommodation, without this being a big change in the course of the program. Unitrips reserves the right to book in nearby cities, in case of non-availability.
Language of the tour:
The main language of this tour will be Spanish. However specific translations will be given as much as possible for those who speak english as it is not feasible to carry out the tour in 2 different languages simultaneously.
Unitrips is not responsible for the lack of entrances to the monuments we will be visiting during the trip, since they are external to our services. If there is a lack of entries, those who have paid will receive a refund.
Minimum number of participants:
Group trip with guaranteed departure.
This trip is entirely organized by Unitrips, a travel agency registered in ” Dirección General e Turismo de la Comunidad de Madrid” with CICMA License 2900 and FETAVE member