1. Smiling at a stranger or two, with Unitrips you have a freedom like no other to be yourself. What’s better than starting the trip smiling at all the strange psychopaths that you’ll find wandering around.
2. Dancing on a bus, that plays music, you have an endless amount of options and hours to have a great time not only in the cities but also on the Unibus, nobody knows you so you can get your inner ‘Twerk’ on.
3. Playing games that are meant for kids, that is, we have so many facets to Unitrips, that we love to throw in even children’s games (that are the most fun). Are you ready to run, jump and get dirty? Nobody leaves clean.
4. Spending a whole day (or days) doing what you like most – TRAVELLING!
5. Having that feeling of a deep deep sleep, after a day full of activities and partying. (We live life 24 hours a day).
6. Being left speechless by visiting unimaginable cities.
7. Crossing off cities from your list of ‘places to go’.
8. Learning more than one language in a single day.
9. Laughing, laughing and more laughing (guaranteed).
10. Getting a new and international family, wherever you may go, or wherever you may be, a part of Unitrips stays with you.
Translated by Emily Mills