On the island famous for partying
A special deal for students
Party & Beach
Relax and enjoy
Enjoy one of the star parties amoungst young people. Where the music, fun and incredible beaches are more than guaranteed. Don’t think twice! Come with your group of friends for this trip to the crazy island of Ibiza that you’ll never forget.
Lovin’ Ibiza Festival 2017
What is the Lovin’ Ibiza Festival?
According to tradition, Lovin’ Ibiza Festival is the first festival of the summer on the famous Ibiza island and is always celebrated a few weeks before the real party season begins. It’s the best time to visit this incredible island, given that during these dates the island is not completely packed full. Furthermore it’s one of the top parties for young people. Thousands of students have got these dates in their diary! Get ready to spend a few crazy days full of fantasy.
All the parties that Ibiza offers
Daily parties in the best clubs on the island, enjoying this incredible Ibizan nightlife experience to the max. Bring all your energy and party vibes becaue what awaits us is UNIQUE.
OPTIONAL PARTY PACK: €60
- Boat party with DJ: Wednesday 26th of April (included in trip price)
- Welcome Party in Tantra + welcome drink: Thursday 27th of April.
- Big Club Party in Privilege Ibiza: Friday 28th of April.
- 3 Stages 12h Open Air Party in Bora Bora + welcome drink: Saturday 29th of April.
- Closing Lovin’ Ibiza Festival Pool Party in Ocean Beach Club + welcome drink: Sunday 30th April.
- Transfers (way there only) to nightclubs privilege and Ocean Beach Club
*The program could suffer unforseen changes due to weather conditions, traffic… or the ability of the group to respect meeting times.
Where? In Platja d’en Bossa
The most popular and renowned place in Ibiza for being a party hot spot. It’s also the winner of the longest beach on the island and enjoys the biggest selection of water sports, boats and water activities. Home of the biggest clubs on the island, full of beach bars, where the party continues day and night.
What is the accommodation like?
A super 4 **** hotel on the second row from the beach. It boasts an incredible location in the most well known spot on the island. Furthermore it enjoys all of the possible advantages which accommodation can give, including breakfast, it has a massive pool to refresh yourself in, and it’s in the best beach party area.
Transfers to Valencia
Choose between various departure points:
- Bus Madrid – Valencia: there and back (can be from Madrid, Salamanca, Leon or Santiago de Compostela)
- Transfer port – hotel: there and back
- *Transport THERE: To Privilege and Ocean Beach Club (if you choose the party pack)
Ferry There and back:
You can select between two cities:
- Ferry Valencia – Ibiza: There and back
- Ferry Barcelona – Ibiza: There and back
We give you various options so you only choose what you need
Accommodation + Breakfast
- Accommodation in a 4*** Hotel in Playa d’en Bossa from the 27th May to the 1st June
- Tourist tax of €1.10 per day is not included. Paid directly to the hotel)
- Ticket there and back from Valencia or Barcelona
* The Valencia ferry has an on board party throughout the crossing to Ibiza.
Parties (only available if ‘Accommodation + breakfast’ is selected)
- Welcome Party en Tantra + drink: Thursday 27th of April.
- Big Club Party in Privilege Ibiza: Friday 28th April.
- 3 Stages 12h Open Air Party in Bora Bora + drink: Saturday 29th April.
- Closing Lovin Ibiza Festival Pool Party in Ocean Beach Club + drink: Sunday 30th April.
- Trasfers (way there only) to nightclubs Privilege and Ocean Beach Club
If you select all the options when you reserve, the following is included:
- Transport in our comfortable private bus to Valencia (various departures available)
- Accommodation in 4* hotel in Playa d’en Bossa from the 27th of April to the 1st May
- 6 days and 5 nights
- 1 night on party ferry
- Ferry tickets
- Transfers there/back: Madrid/Valencia/Madrid
- Transfers Ferry-Hotel-Ferry
- All costs related to parking, transport and tolls
- Group leader during the whole trip
- Assistance throughout the whole trip
- Travel insurance
- Many other surprises!
Not included or Opcional:
- Everything that is not mentioned in “What’s included”
- Cancelation insurance
- Optional Activities
- Trip to Formentera: €15 pp
- Trip to the coves of Ibiza: €15 pp
- Entrance fees for monuments and attractions
- Visa fees or other administrative costs
- Transport within the cities (metro, taxi etc.)