You’ll never forget
Groups of 5+: €175
With its incredible variety
World Heritage Sites
Join this incredible 5 day Moroccan tour! From the imperial city of Marrakesh and its bustling souk, we’ll cross the High Atlas and pass by the Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou, and arrive at the peak of the highest dunes in Morocco. What are you waiting for? Choose this group trip around Morocco!
Group of 5? Your price is only €175 each! Choose whatever date suits you, sort your flights and EVERYTHING else is done! If you’re a group of less than 5, contact us directly to find out availability.
Let yourself be seduced and fall in love with this beautiful country!
Day 1 - Arrival to Marrakesh
You’ll have the day today to arrive to Marrakesh, where we’ll pick you up from the hotel and take you to the hotel. Depending on the time when you arrive, you could potentially spend some time in the marvellous Marrakesh today.
Day 2 - Marrakesh – Ait Ben Haddou – Dades Valley
Our Berber friends will pick us at the Airport to take us directly to the High Atlas mountains, crossing the mountain pass Tizi N’Tichka, stopping in the most picturesque points to take panoramic pictures of Berber villages that are surrounded by mountains. Ait Ben Haddou is a “must see” stop when descending. It is a fortified village where we will visit its famous Kasbah, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. After a lunch in the village, we will keep on going in the direction of Ouarzazate, which is considered the great gate of the desert and the place where many expeditions start. Afterwards we will depart towards Valley of Roses, passing huge date – growing palm trees. We will have dinner and a night in the Dades Gorge.
Did you know that…
-The word Marrakesh actually means “the land of God” in Bereber. This city is between the desert and the summit of High Atlas
-The legendary land of the 1000 moroccan kasbahs can be seen from the south of High Atlas. The kasbahs, or fortresses, are built for defensive purposes
– Ouarzazate and Ait Ben Haddou are also known as “the door of the desert” due to their picturesque character. Many well-known movies such as Gladiator, The Jewel of the Nile, and Sahara were shot here
Day 3 - Dades Gorge - Todra Gorges - Erfout -Merzouga Desert
After the breakfast we will visit a climber’s paradise: Gorges of Todra. The channel of river Todra has formed a gorge with enormous vertical walls of great beauty: walking between this natural wonder will make you feel tiny! We will stop for an included lunch in a typical Moroccan restaurant and then we continue towards the impressive dunes of Merzouga. Once in Merzouga, after trying the once in a lifetime experience of sandboarding and being offered a a cup of tea, we will hop on our charming friends the camels who will carry us for an hour and a half to the nomadic campsite called Haimas. Before a dinner celebrating the occasion, we’ll head up the dune and enjoy the peace and quiet that the night offers us. We’ll sleep in the Haima under a blanket of stars in the heart of the desert.
Did you know that…
– The Throat of Dades gets its name from the river that passes through it
– It’s an enormous throat or gap that extends many kilometers above sea level
– It is also known as the “Route of the 1000 Kashbahs”, showing the importance of this place
– Rissani is famous for its market. Locals initiated the market centuries ago and it still opens now on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays
– Rissani was the commercial center of the country in the 14th century and this tradition still stands
– Even though Merzouga is in the middle of the desert, it is still full of tourism so you will be able to find every type of hotel and activity you could want!
Day 4 - Merzouga - Ouarzazate - Marrakesh
We will wake up early to see the sun rising over the dunes. We will get back to the hotel via our friends the dromedaries to take a relaxing shower and have a comforting breakfast. We will depart towards the Draa Valley, which has over 10 million palm trees. We’ll head back over the high Atlas mountains once again, and make way for marrakesh. We’ll arrive around 20.00.
Did you know that…
– Sand dunes only exist in some places on earth, and only in tropical areas, and these areas are names Erg in Morocco
– The dunes are a result of the ‘weathering’ of the rocks which are broken by high temperatures to be turned into sand, which later the wind accumulates in specific areas to form dunes
– The Erg Chebbi is the biggest ERG of sand in Morocco, which is around 30 km in length and 8 in width. Inside the dune areas there is a number of collections of Haimas belonging to hostels which are open to tourist visits.
Day 5 - Marrakesh - airport
After breakfast, we’ll have a guided tour of the city of Marrakesh, the pearl of southern Morocco. We’ll visit the menara reservoir, the Badi and Bahia Palaces, the Saasian tombs, and many other of the most important hidden treasures in the city.
The time of your flight will determine the time of your pick up for the airport. All good things need to come to an end, and so we say goodbye to this circuit. Happy travels!
Starting point: Marrakesh
To get to Marrakesh, there are low cost flights EVERY DAY with:
Check prices on the companies’ websites, or with comparison websites like:
If you have problems regarding how to find a flight within the days and times you want, we can lend a hand. But first of all, we advise you to read this article!
What is included:
- Pick up and drop off between airport and hotel
- 5 days and 4 nights:
- 2 nights on tour to the desert
- 2 nights in Marrakesh
- 1 night in a hotel in Marrakesh with breakfast
- 1 night in a hotel in Dades Gorge with dinner and breakfast
- 1 night in Nomadic Haimas in Merzouga desert with breakfast
- Camel rides there and back to get to the haimas (1h30 + 1h30)
- Party with the berbers in the middle of the dunes in the desert
- Guided visit in Marrakesh
- Transport to all places mentioned in the program in van
- Travel insurance
- Extra nights in Marrakesh
Book your trip for only 35 €…
…the outstanding balance will be payed once you arrive in Marrakesh
*Discounts cannot be applied
*Places subject to availability
Before reserving, make sure you have all your necessary documente to be able to travel to these countries.
The agency declines any responsibility in the case of problems at the border, and anyone who doesn’t have the correct documents will be left at the border, and here will end the services of the agency.
Before leaving, we advise you to check you have all the documents you’ll need for transport into all the countries indicated.
Check here, or on the websites of the international ministries of each country.
Submit your review
Other trips you might be interested in
Mini Moroccan Tour
Express tour, between Marrakesh city and the Zagora Desert.
2 days from 80€
Departure from Marrakech
Between Marrakesh and the Desert
We are going to sleep in the Dades Valley and then spend 2 nights in the Sahara desert.
4 days from 150€
Departure from Marrakech